Ultimate-assassinUltimate-assassin

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Turn Back The Clock Turn Back The Clock

Didn't really like it but it definitely has a lot of work put into it so I'll give you 4 stars. Plus, the replay button doesn't work. Not sure if that's a problem from my end, but whatever.

Stickmen's-Banana peel Stickmen's-Banana peel

What am I going to eat for breakfast? Cerealz!
*Falls*
Fus
Sorry son, I left a bana-
Ro Dah!!!

A Shiny Minecraft tale A Shiny Minecraft tale

The three diamonds are in: 1: When the creeper explodes behind him it will be there
2: In his eye
3: Near a tree in one scene

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

You cut this part out, I know. After he says "but then I took an arrow to the-", Dovahkiin takes an arrow in the knee.

Friendship Isn't Real Friendship Isn't Real

Honestly, I think this is awesome. It's funny (Egoraptor style) AND the animation is good. And yes, it is indeed random. Good job!

Penny the Possessed Baby! Penny the Possessed Baby!

This video is random, hence I must say something random in my review; Prophetic possessed baby predicts an odious future of cantankerous monkeys with razor-sharp claws who rule the entire Milky Way galaxy. Nice animation, by the way.

The Stick Jumps The Stick Jumps

Not good animation, but it made me laugh. I didn't really understand the "arrow" deaths. If it was an arrow in the knee joke, I couldn't tell. I'm giving you 4 stars out of 5 because you lost 1 star for poor animation. You did really well, though.

W0lfsbane responds:

It was not an arrow to the knee joke, I made these before even morrowind came out. It was just supposed to be an unexpected death. And thanks for the 4 stars! way more then this deserves! :D

edit: GUAWH now that you pointed out the arrow to the knee thing thats all I can see and it totally ruins them for me :( haha bad timing to re-up this I suppose.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Well I'm not hungry anymore...

How is this any different from the real show?

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Touching :)

:p The bonus was funny! <3

Venezuela Venezuela

Im going to tell you the whole story...

And its a long one. TWSS.